A Product Information Management (PIM) solution provides a single place to collect, manage, and enrich your product information, create a product catalogue, and distribute it to your sales and eCommerce channels. A PIM solution makes it faster and easier to create and deliver compelling product experiences.
Why have a PIM?
- Streamline the understanding and adoption process for suppliers/manufacturers and data providers
- Establish one source of truth for product information
- Improve the quality and consistency of product data across all channels
- Deliver a compelling product experience to drive great customer experiences
Who needs a PIM?
- Marketers who seek to deliver a consistent Omni-channel product experience
- Retailers and brands who want to strengthen relationships with suppliers
- eCommerce Managers who understand the impact of product data quality on online sales
- Data Governance teams who want to track and meet compliance needs
What kind of data is in a PIM?
- Technical data — specifications, measures, ingredients
- Usage data — descriptions, how-to, where-used
- Emotional data — product stories, rich descriptions
- Media files — images, PDFs, videos
See what Aspin can do for you