The second Aspin B2B eCommerce workshop is taking place on Tuesday April 24 at the Radisson Blu Hotel, (East Midlands Airport), in Derby. The event will run from 09:00am to 15:00pm.
The workshop will provide a great opportunity for directors and managers to learn more about managing a successful trade website, and the InterSell platform.
Places for this event will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Please find below an example lunch menu and further event details.
- Exploring the benefits of a B2B eCommerce portal
- Launch strategy and ongoing marketing to your customers
- InterSell tips and tricks – useful quick wins
- InterSell new modules – incl. promotions and voucher codes
- Website data integration and image management
- Time: 09:00-15:00
- Location: Herald Way, Pegasus Business Park, East Midlands Airport, Derby, DE74 2TZ
- Parking: Free onsite.
- Refreshments: Lunch plus tea, coffee and light snacks throughout the day
Please email email@example.com or telephone 01794 500 200 if you would like more information.
A package lunch will be provided during the workshop. In addition, breakfast rolls, fruit and a selection of pastries will be available on arrival. Light snacks plus tea and coffee will also be provided throughout the day.